Every wonder what the Bible says about us?
Here are ten more truths to ponder:
I am loved by God. John 3:16
I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit. John 15:16
I am a personal witness of Christ. Acts 1:8
I know that all things work together for good. Romans 8:28
I am God’s temple. 1 Corinthians 3:16
I am united with the Lord, and I am one with him in spirit. 1 Corinthians 6:17
I have been bought with a price, and I belong to God. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
I have not been given a spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7
I can find grace and mercy in times of need. Hebrews 4:16
I am born of God, and the evil one can’t harm me. 1 John 5:18
As we love our children and grandchildren, how do we share our faith in God with them? I asked this question to my friend, Mary Davidson, many years before I became a Grandma to share at one of my workshops. She offered timeless advice.
Here are a few ideas to help you share your faith in God with your grandchildren:
1. Write letters to your grandchildren. Share a verse of Scripture.
2. Tuck them in and pray Scripture over them.
3. Pray for their parents.
4. Pray for your grandchildren and let them know you are praying for them.
5. Offer Godly solutions to their situations.
6. Clean out your home of anything contrary to God’s Word: check your movies, magazines, books, etc.
7. Read picture Bibles to them when they visit.
8. Have Christian videos for them to watch such as Odyssey and Veggies Tales.
9. Have praise music on in the background when they visit.
10. Learn enough technology to keep in contact them such as texting and FaceTime.
11. Love them and ask them about their lives. Remember God is working in the parents’ lives as you minister to your grandchildren.